Eczema HerpeticumYou Can Be Eczema Free In As Little As 10 Days
Stop Eczema in as little as 10 Days Starting Today. Cure Your Eczema Naturally and Easily. Stop Eczema Flare Ups. Guaranteed!
Eczema Herpeticum is a circularized infection of the herpes. It is frequently found at the epidermal disruptions such as burns, atopic dermatitis, eczema, etc. the organism that causes this condition is Herpes simplex 1 and 2 (HSV-1 and HSV-2). They cause very painful reactions in the people suffering from this disorder. This infection involves a number of organs in our body including the brain, eyes, liver, lungs and many others.
Therefore, they have to be treated with the antiviral drugs like the valaciclovir or acyclovir.
When this virus, herpes simples gets entry in atopic dermatitis skin lesions, eczema Herpeticum is caused. This is an extremely severe and a life threatening disease. Thought it is not a common infection, it can occur in people of all the ages and in males as well as females. Those who are infected by this virus do not even come to know that the herpes simplex virus has infected them.
Symptoms of eczema Herpeticum: the first symptom is seen in 5-12 days after being infected by the virus and then it results in-
* dry, inflamed, itchy and red skin with watery blisters on them
* The affected area becomes very itchy with the formation of small blisters that becomes crusted.
If the condition is not treated they may become worse in the following stages:
Firstly, there will be formation of multiple watery blisters on the skin. These blisters will eventually start spreading to the other areas of the skin, causing the skin to bleed erode and become encrusted. They become very painful at this stage. Now the viral infection begins to spread throughout the body. It will be accompanied by swollen lymph nodes and fever. This result in the development of the secondary bacterial infection that often tends to erode the affected area.
To reduce these symptoms and avoid further risks, you should:
1. Do not scratch your skin frequently and also keep your nails short to reduce the damage caused to the skin.
2. Vacuum and dust the house regularly for decreasing the house dust mites population.
3. Follow a regular routine of skin care as advised by your dermatologist strictly.
4. The bathing water should be lukewarm along with emollients and avoid staying for a long time in water.
5. Use prescribed moisturizers and creams for your skin with your selected emollient.
6. Do not rub your skin after bathing, just pat it simply dry.
7. Make use of hand gloves when you are handling detergents, chemicals or solvents.
Treatment of Eczema Herpeticum: you need to seek medical care immediately for the treatment of the eczema Herpeticum. Eczema Herpeticum can be treated effectively if it is diagnosed at an early stage. There are a number of anti-viral medicines available prescribes by the dermatologist that will suit you. Sometimes even medicines for relieving the pain may seem to be helpful and provide relief. If there is a virus found, the dermatologist may tell you to perform some tests for determining the virus and start the appropriate therapy to cure it.